Are you a writer with lots of experience or just an amateur with a love of writing? We’re announcing our huge writing contest with big prizes. It so easy to take part. All you need to do is combine your creativity with your writing skills. Write a brilliant essay and send it to our team.
The AssignmentMastersWinterEssay Contest will start on the 1st of January. We’ll be accepting submissions up to and including 20th of February.
Read the submission requirements carefully and join in the fun of our essay contest!
Why don’t we start with the best part? There are three monetary prizes for the best entries in the contest:
1st prize – $1000
2nd prize – $500
3rd prize – $250
Important: Prizes will be paid by Paypal. This is the only option, so you need to make sure you have a Paypal account to enter. If you are under 18 or do not have an account, you can nominate a relative or friend’s account.
Another important thing: We reserve the right to use the non-winning essays.
Who Can Enter?
This is an essay writing contest and is open for anybody to participate
The contest is not limited by nationality, age, race, or gender.
We do not charge an entrance fee!
How to Enter the Contest
There are two simple steps to follow:
- Write a great essay based on the instructions you’ll find below.
- Send it to email@example.com. Use “Winter Essay Contest” as the subject of your message. As for the body of the message, follow the instructions below.
What to Include in the Message Body
When you send your entry, please specify the following details in the body of your message:
- Your full name
- Email address
- Short bio to tell us something interesting about yourself: hobbies, studying, etc.
- The topic you have chosen for your essay
And of course, you need to attach your brilliant essay.
We will confirm receipt on your entry.
Guidelines for Your Essay
Applicants should meet the following requirements
- Only essays written in English will be entered into the contest
- Plagiarism-free entries only!
- No grammar or spelling issues
- Length: 550-800 words
- Well-defined thesis statement and strong arguments supported by facts
- Essay must be on one of the topics we suggest
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accept your entry if you fail to follow one or more of these requirements.
Choose one of the following topics and write a narrative essay on it:
- A Day Without Lies
- The Best Holidays ever
- If I became a Superhero
- The most valuable resource for people is time
- Unique historical places in my homeland
How Will We Pick a Winner?
Our essay writing service has expert writers on its team. These authors have extensive experience in academic writing, so they can definitely recognize a great essay when they see one. A panel of the best essay writers will analyze all entries in details, in accordance with the following criteria:
- Did the applicant follow all requirements listed above?
- Did they cover the topic in detail without including any irrelevant information?
- Did they connect unique ideas in a coherent essay structure?
- Is this a unique essay based on personal experience?
We will not share your personal information with anybody including the judges to ensure complete impartiality. You can be sure that the judges will be completely unbiased.
- Your message should not contain any information beyond the requirements listed above.
- We reserve the right to withhold any information regarding the results of the contest.
The results of the Winter Essay Contest will be posted on our blog on February 25, 2018. We’ll also inform the winners via email.
Your chance is now! Take part in our WinterEssay Contest and win a great prize!